How to setup LostTale:
- Open the downloaded file with an unpacker such as WinRAR;
- Extract into any folder that you desire;
- Run the Launcher!
Having problems after Installing?
- Put the LostTale game folder in your "Windows Security" exceptions:
- Go to Windows Security;
- Open Virus & threat protection;
- Click on "Manage settings" under "Virus & threat protection settings";
- Click on "Add or remove exclusions" under "Exclusions";
- Click on "+ Add an exclusion" (then choose Folder);
- Navigate to and select the Folder where you've installed LostTale. Done!
- If you game.exe file is missing, recover it from the LostTale full client zipped download file, or go to Windows Security -> Protection History and Allow & Restore the file from there.
How to create a Game Account:
- Go to the Game Account Panel here on the website;
- Click on Register Account then follow the instructions from there.
- Windows 7/8/10. (32 or 64 bit)
- 8 GB disk space available to use.
- At least 512 MB ram memory, more is better.
- Video Card that supports DirectX 9 and Shader Model 3.0.
- Good Internet Connection (1 Mbit/s in PvE, 5 Mbit/s in PvP).
- Note: These requirements are easily met on any modern computer and decent internet connection!
Optional: Are you experiencing lag when there are a lot of monsters or players around you?
- Then try a VPN service. A VPN will route your internet connection through another country.
- Some players have confirmed that it can help reduce lag!
- Choose from one of these well-known VPN's:
- Select a country in North America!
- Note: If you don't have any lag in-game in any situation, you do not need this!